- BREAKING: Supreme Court Allows Partial Enforcement of Trump Travel Ban
- The Truth About Non-Existent Climate Change (VIDEO)
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- The MURDER & MIND CONTROL of Illuminati Monarch Tiffany Jenks
- Amazing Prophetic Video Explains What May Happen On September 23, 2017
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Missouri Breaking: Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Trinity Church’s Religious Rights
- Lifeline, … Obamaphones … NO MORE!!! Under President Trump’s Reign
- BREAKING: The Fat Kid Kim Jong Un Just Fired a Rocket!
- Wow! The Gospel of Jesus Is Written In The Quran?
Top Comey Replacement Revealed And He’s Exactly Who We Had Hoped For
President Donald Trump shocked the nation Tuesday by firing FBI Director James Comey, largely due to his unprofessional handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation as well as some of his public statements in congressional hearings on that and other matters.
According to Independent Journal Review, many people on the right let out a cheer, as they have been waiting for Comey to be fired since he let Clinton off the hook in the summer of 2016.
Meanwhile, Democrats who up until Tuesday were vehemently calling for Comey’s ouster due to his alleged sabotage of Clinton’s campaign just before November’s election, were suddenly backing Comey to the hilt, newly outraged that such a shining example of an impartial lawman could be fired so ingloriously.
However, among the celebrations and grievous outcries percolating on the Internet, one name consistently drew mention as the top potential replacement as head of the FBI, that being Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, a veritable rock-star in conservative circles.
— ??MAGA??Mama?? (@tteegar) May 9, 2017
To be unbias, The Associated Press recorded Gowdy as one of four top potential trades for Comey, the other three being NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly, Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke.
While there are most definitely upsides and downsides to most of those others said, the previous South Carolina who has gained credibility in Congress by leading the Benghazi Select Committee examination and flame broiling endless officials who showed up before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, appears a legitimate decision.
Please, President Trump, Trey Gowdy.
— Scott Presler (@ScottPresler) May 9, 2017
Were Gowdy to be appointed as the next FBI director, he would basically unite with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, forming a charitable mashup with regards to Trump’s motivation of re-organizing lawfulness and regard for the respect for law and order, something that has been missing for the last eight years!
I’ve personally been pushing for Gowdy to be appointed as FBI Director for some time now. Mr. President Trump, WE The American Patriots urge for this to be so. THANK YOU!
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth