- Texas Border Patrol Agent DEAD & Another Seriously Injured Due to “Rocks” …
- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, warns that President Barack Obama intends to “destroy the Second Amendment” during his second term and “end our freedom forever.”
LaPierre delivered a rousing speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in February, and the text of his speech has been published in the April issue of “America’s 1st Freedom,” the official journal of the NRA.
Asserting that the Second Amendment is the “heart and soul” of America, LaPierre says: “Our soul is at stake in this election. This campaign is a fight for our country, our values, and the freedom we believe in.
“All of our Second Amendment liberty, all of the rights we’ve worked so hard to defend, all of what we know is good and right about America — all of it could be lost if Barack Obama is re-elected.”
LaPierre predicts that on the campaign trail Obama will point out to voters that he has not pursued an anti-gun agenda during his first term, but that was a “political calculation” aimed at NRA supporters and gun owners who might oppose him in his re-election bid.
Obama’s strategy, he says, is to “get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearm freedom. Erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the U.S. Constitution.”
During his second term Obama would likely appoint from one to three Supreme Court justices, and three more liberal justices will mean “the end of our freedom forever,” LaPierre declares.
He concludes: “If you don’t remember anything else I say today, write this down: This is the most dangerous election in our lifetime. If Obama wins, we’ll go to our grave mourning the freedom we’ve lost.
“This is our time, our election to rise up and fight for our rights. We will defend our nation because we must. We will prevail!”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth