On Thursday, the Washington Examiner reported that the Obama campaign has been trying to block a story that reveals a major donor scandal being prepared by a national magazine and web site.
“But,” Paul Bedard wrote, a “key source said it plans to publish the story Friday or, more likely, Monday.”
According to Bedard’s sources, “a taxpayer watchdog group conducted a nine-month investigation into presidential and congressional fundraising and has uncovered thousands of cases of credit card solicitations and donations to Obama and Capitol Hill, allegedly from unsecure accounts, and many from overseas.”
“That,” he added, “might be a violation of federal election laws.
read more at: Examiner
In this world you will have trouble but take heart for I have overcome the world - John 16:33 (Jesus)
- Phil Keaggy Honored with Prestigious ASCAP Award
- Garth Brooks Set to Celebrate his 3 Year Wynn Engagement with Two Upcoming Concert Weekends
- New Series: Interview With an Addict – Ellen
- We Care For Humanity to Host First Annual G.O.D. Awards
- Thomas Rhett Gave Fans ‘Something To Do With Their Hands’, Sold Out Concerts in March